[Jacob-list] list serve scam?

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Sat Dec 26 07:35:28 EST 2009

Hello All,

Yes , my yahoo and verizon accounts were both hacked and they changed my
passwords so I could not send a message that my computer had been hacked. I
had to get a computer technician to close everything down and start over. I
was told this type of thing is done at random and there was no virus
involved so you don't have to worry about that. Thanks to everyone that
called to let me know what was going on. I couldn't possibly call all my
contacts so had to hope everyone could tell the wording was not of Southern
American style. Anyway I am finally up and running again, I HOPE.

Carl