[Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Thu Dec 31 20:01:03 EST 2009

This is not "hunting", it is a lazy man's way of thinking he is hunting. Just like all the hunters around here that bait the deer.

After a while the deer become so domesticated they are just like the sheep. We have a problem around here where someone is killing bucks any bucks out of season, then cutting their heads off leaving the bodies, all done from the road at night. they think it is a game with the kids. They will probably join the elite hunters like the ones in the video.

Peg