[Jacob-list] Rams in the flock

Laura C Frazier farmgirlarts at triad.rr.com
Sat Dec 19 16:28:29 EST 2009

I'd like to hear from folks about the pros and cons of leaving a ram
with the ewes all the time. I have one ram, two ewes and one wether.
I keep the wether to hang out with the ram if need be. Since breeding
season, I have kept them all together. The ram, Jericho, occasionally
gives the ewes some unwanted attention, but generally he just takes
care of everyone. I do know that my wether, Georgie, prefers being
with everyone rather than alone with Jericho.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Laura C Frazier
FarmGirl Arts
(336) 971-3834