[Jacob-list] idea

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 22:06:58 EST 2009

At Estes Park Wool Festival this year, we showed in the same class as the Gotlands! They had Grand Ram, we had Reserve... And we had Grand and reserve Ewe....They were very diffrent fiber types, and I am sure it was a challenge to the judge! .. ButI dont recall them getting other ribbons. The folks showing were from Northern Calif.

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch