[Jacob-list] list serve scam?

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:28:33 EST 2009

Hi All
Did anyone else receive an odd email supposedly from Carl Fosbrink's email
account? I suspect either the yahoo group account or possibly Carl's email
and/or jacobsheep list serve might have been scammed....

it looks like a request to send emergency money to Carl in England; it
resembles a scam that we saw at my college using a job candidate's email but
turned out to be fraudulent and not really sent by the candidate.....

The email details say that it was sent from yahoo and to yahoo so am not
quite sure that the list serve jacobsheep.com has been used.

If not, Carl are you safe and sound?
Ralene

Blue Flower Flock
Hanover PA