[Jacob-list] New Way to Advertise Jacobs

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Aug 25 18:19:59 EDT 2009

I'm not sure I should thank you for the link! I am so tempted by the
Guinea Hogs in SC :-)
It sounds like a great service that ALBC is offering. BTW, just in case
someone doesn't know this, JSBA members can be listed at jsba.org for
free. There are some levels that are very reasonably priced, but free
services include a listing in the breeders listings, a listing on the
fiber for sale page (with one picture), and a listing on the member
products page for finished products (lots of pictures allowed on this
page).

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>