[Jacob-list] Pair of 4 Horn Jacobs Monroe, WA :)

Tammy Knight gone2thedawgs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:17:21 EDT 2009

Thought I'd jump on this bandwagon.

I am dispersing of all my sheep due to mountain lion predation problems. I
have a nice pair of Jacobs left to sell, (and some gorgeous Shetland ram
lambs, if anyone is interested) together or individually.

The ewe, Sasha, is a yearling, four year old, B/W, 4 horn, lovely soft
fleece from Shadow Mountain. The ram, Lawrence, is a chocolate lilac, 4 horn
also with a nice fleece from Windy Acres.

$350 for the pair, or individually $250 for Lawrence and $200 for Sasha.
Can send pics, more info, please e-mail Tammy @ gone2thedawgs at gmail.com

--

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat