[Jacob-list] Pelt washing

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Aug 17 18:21:24 EDT 2009

Since these are my first pelts (and NO, this is not what I sent to
Lonestar two years ago - this is what I sent to Stern's a year ago and
they had to rebuild their tannery before even thinking about starting -
slightly annoyed at Lonestar) I really didn't know what to do with them.
I tried a light brushing and it certainly made a difference. Thanks for
the tip.

Linda
http://www.patchworkfibers.com