[Jacob-list] Travelin' Sheep

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 12:49:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Just wanted to mention that we're going to be making a delivery trip at the
end of the month. Doug will be leaving Oregon on August 29th and at
present our itinerary includes stops in California, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico,
Oklahoma, and Tennessee. We also have friends heading to the East Coast in
early October and they're willing to haul sheep that direction for us. If
you're on or near either route and are interested in purchasing sheep from
us contact us for more information. For photos, prices and pedigrees of
the lambs and yearlings we have available visit _www.bideaweefarm.com_
(http://www.bideaweefarm.com) .

Thanks,
Karen Lobb & Doug Montgomery