[Jacob-list] Making items from sheep horns

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 25 14:48:48 EDT 2009

Thanks Cheryl for working on this, sounds like you have some good info. I
received this from my friend who raises Icelandics. This should contain a
lot of information.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho

Found my print-out, AND the reference to it. Go to:
http://tinyurl.com/anoqvx and, if this isn't enough, google Using and
working with horn by I. Marc Carlson from 27 Aug '01. He requests that
this information not be sold or the user benefit from money exchange to get
this information, but it is so full of tips on what to do, etc. that it is
so helpful.