[Jacob-list] Making items from sheep horns

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 04:36:49 EDT 2009

Hi Cathy,

I have your original email to reply to but ave yet to complete my typing. Its been busy around the farm and not much time for computer stuff. I just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten and am preparing a reply about horn canes - this is something my husband does so I'm picking his brain and typing since he doesn't "do" computers much. :)

Don't get discouraged in your quest about making canes and walking sticks. Also, I do have a great book about making horn topped canes - trying to locate it in my library of books to provide you the title just not having much luck finding it. Hmm...

Talk soon,

Cheryl in WV
http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level)

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)