[Jacob-list] My Wobbly Lamb

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 21:06:43 EDT 2009

It was heartwrenching.? He was sent to CSU for Necropsy.? So farr, Gross Necropsy showed no abnormal findings..No Lesions on the brain,...NOTHING, ...We also send blood off to NYU for the Lysomal Storage study? No news yet... I have to know hte answer... We had him for 7 weeks going to work with us, and living in the house...

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch