[Jacob-list] Cincinatti Zoo Jacob Sheep

Stephanie Rutherford stephlrutherford at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 23:52:15 EDT 2009

Has anyone seen them recently? Does anyone else think their sheep are under
feed, I could personally feel every bone and see some of his bones thru his
fleece. The rest were kinda skittish and wouldn't come to close but they
look in about the same status. I don't mean to talk down on the zoo or claim
to be able to diagnose them but their sheep do not look healthy or pure
breed for that matter either.

I did an extensive research project on Jacob's last year and learned alot
about the breed. And I am currently a freshman pre-vet student with 4 and a
half years on a farm of 100 sheep give or take.