[Jacob-list] Color Change

Eugene Phillips genejr100 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 20:04:46 EDT 2009

I am a novice breeder and have two ewes that are 2 years old. They both have lambs ranging from 6 months to 1 month of age. I have been feeding them a generic feed labled "All Livestock" that has a low copper content. The ewes have changed from being black and white to being brown and white. Do you think the feed is the reason for the color change? The lambs are still black and white. I also have pygmy goats which is the reason I am feeding the generic feed.