[Jacob-list] CA Jacobs could get ride to MD

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Mon Apr 6 15:56:02 EDT 2009

Is anyone interested in getting some lambs from CA? I remembered that a friend who shows her Merinos and Romneys in Maryland every year offered once to take some of mine along. She doesn't have a lot of room but could take a couple of lambs if I have buyers. I would have to get them to her by April 22. That's only 2 weeks away! I lambed later than usual this year, but some of the first ones born would be 2 months old by then.

Check out my website to see photos of lambs. http://www.meridianjacobs.com/exec/eSheep.asp?categoryID=Ewe%20Lambs I was trying to update photos this morning but my computer is running so slowly it was taking too long to upload good photos. I'll try again later. Please contact me soon if you're interested--I can send some photos by e-mail as well.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com