[Jacob-list] Custom Mills

Patty B honeybucket at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 20:10:24 EDT 2008

Fantasy Fibers in Canby, Oregon, just south of Portland, does a great job.
She handles a lot of Jacob wool from the local Jacob growers. She can get
roving back in about 2-3 months or less. Yarn takes a bit longer. I would
definitely recommend them.

Patty Berke
Flying Coyote Farm
Olympia WA

PS I'm not sure this will get to the entire list since I don't know how to
respond correctly---can you make this happen??