[Jacob-list] Garlic Barrier

Hannah hannah at knoxfarms.com
Fri Sep 19 07:47:55 EDT 2008

I've had my sheep for a couple of months and I have been using Hoegger's
Herbal Wormer. The thing that you have to remember is that the purpose of
the herbal wormer is to maintain a healthy digestive tract and parasite
load, not to immediately kill all the worms. I use chemical wormer about
once a year. I would be interested, though if you use powdered or clove
garlic when using it against parasites.

--
Knox Farms
All Natural Goat's Milk Soaps