[Jacob-list] sheep update... still need some advise

Hannah hannah at knoxfarms.com
Wed Nov 26 22:18:31 EST 2008

Those are both great ideas. I am going to give her some IV fluids
tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will give her a boost.
I listened to her lungs. Her breathing sounds very labored and raspy.
There is definately liquid in there. I know that she cannot go on
breathing like this for many more days. This afternoon we gave her 1ml of
dexamethasone.

I check on my animals at least once a day and this was very sudden. Is
that common? Did I just miss something?

--
Knox Farms
All Natural Goat's Milk Soaps