[Jacob-list] sheep update... still need some advise

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 14:43:37 EST 2008

>*No. I am quite certain that she is suffering from pneumonia. I spoke

>with my friend this afternoon who told me that pneumonia causing bacteria

>in sheep in my area are resistant to pen-g. We started her on naxcell

>last night.

========
Nuflor is very good for that. It is specifically for respiratory problems.
If I have a lamb will raspy breathing I give it a dose of Nuflor. I buy it
at a vet clinic store. See the website for more info:
http://www.nuflor.com/nuflor_glance/faq.html. Unlike Pen-G, it doesn't
need storing in a refrigerator.

Good luck,
Cathy