[Jacob-list] sheep update... still need some advise

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 11:45:53 EST 2008

My biggest advise is to keep up with probiotics.? And sometimes that isn't enough... I had one get REALLY sick.. between the fever, the antibiotics and? God knows what else she had going on.... Anyhow.. I saw a 1000000000% improvement with a dose of fresh Rumen fluid... Mickey Ramirez (Broken O) was a literal lifesaver of this gal, as she picked up the rumen fluid from?CSU for me and met a friend who was up that way... and was the first leg of the Rumen Fluid Relay that got it to me that afternoon.? We tubed her with 2 doses of the rumen fluid.. and NOT EXAGGERATING... She was feeling great about 12 hours after her 1st dose.? I truly believe that the good bugs and nutrition she received in the rumen juice was what turned her around.?

Jennifer Tucker
www.Moose MtnRanch.com

riginal Message-----