[Jacob-list] How do you chop alfalfa hay?

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 07:24:41 EST 2008

Exactally Linda!

If you have it chopped, I HIGHLY recommend you have them coat it with Molasses.? This will keep the dust down.. We havent used this on our sheep, but have on the horses.. you can sometimes find the product in the west known as A&M (Alfalfa and Molasses) this is sometimes available is a bagged loose chopped product, and is sometimes cubed.

Jennifer Tucker
www.MooseMtnRanch.com