[Jacob-list] Shedding Jacob with no spots??????

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 22:52:06 EDT 2008

Shedding wool from Jacobs - yes, I got some from a Jamestown OH breeder that tended to shed if not shorn (they missed getting sheared that year).  Jacobs vs Churros - yes - have both (just got Churros in Nov)  All the ewes I have (9) are polled - OK by the breed std.  All three of thae adult rams I have seen are 2H.  I have 5 2008 lambs and it is too early to tell polled/horned.  There are other Churro breeders also on this list - like Ingrid and Karen (I think) as well as Nikyle Begay.