[Jacob-list] Shedding Jacob with no spots??????

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 14:11:09 EDT 2008

My brother sent me this link - some poor unsuspecting person is going to be taked to the cleaners unless they are just looking for meat!

portland craigslist > clackamas co > farm & garden please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Rare Jacob 4 horned sheep - $65 (Woodburn)
Reply to: sale-695614519 at craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-26, 10:49AM PDT

I have 3 Rams and 8 Ewes for sale, these are one of the oldest breeds. They are young breeding stock, from twins, all Rams have 4 horns, Ewes are 4 horns to 2 horns (by 4 horned Rams). Very hardy, strong and easy keepers, no tail docking, great brush eaters, easy on fences. They have excellent wool or will shed thier wool if not sheared. Will trade for hay. $65 each or buy three get fourth free.

Location: Woodburn
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 695614519

Jack and Jaci