[Jacob-list] Quints in goats

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon May 26 18:57:27 EDT 2008

Thanks, everyone. I thought it was abit rare to have quints and was surprised to hear of two sets from two people I see often. In neither case did all the kids live (two died in each) and in one case the doe died. One of my vets (yes! we now have two vets that will treat sheep after spending 8 years with nary a vet that would bother with sheep), is not comfortable with some of the additives in both livestock and human food.

I'm pretty happy with a healthy set of twins :-)

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com