[Jacob-list] When Your sheep is smarter than you are!

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon May 26 01:28:18 EDT 2008

Sigh, I am once again outwitted.. i have one ewe, she is a contortionist.
She has been breaking into the creep feeder on a regular basis... She gets in,
and then, cant figure out how to get out.. perhaps its because she has gorged
herself on feed and cant do it! LOL

So, On Friday, I decided to fix her up.. I outfitted her with a nice wide
band nylon dog collar, and attached a 1.5 (empty) gas can.... She was not real
happy with her new "fashion accessory" but didn't have much choice.

Tonight, I went in the barn... there sets Eve, in the creep feeder, Gas can
and all....LOL

Im not sure how she did it... And think she may have jumped in.....

I need to get a picture.. Maybe I will wait until I hang a 5 gallon can
around her neck!

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch

_www.MooseMtnRanch.com_ (http://www.MooseMtnRanch.com)