[Jacob-list] FINALLY...a website update

Paintedrockfarm at aol.com Paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Tue May 13 13:41:08 EDT 2008

After a lengthy absence from being able to update my website, I have secured
the needed software updates for my program AND have finally learned how to
use it properly. Although, there are still a few kinks (and links) to update
and work out, the website it now current with many updated photos, sold info,
new listings of sheep for sale and the last page contains some lamb pics
from the season -- those are needing updated already!

More to come!
Mike & Cheryl Terrano
_Painted Rock Farm_ (http://members.aol.com/paintedrockfarm)

Buckhannon, West Virginia

"For I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out
in land filled with darkness than in one flooded with light." John Keith
Falconer

Transparent Shepherding blog: _http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com_
(http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com/)

favorites at AOL Food.