[Jacob-list] AGM Registration packet advertising and AGM Raffle

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 16:24:37 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone - I'm sorry if you are receiving this more than once, but I wanted to make sure everyone gets it!  We are putting the AGM Registration packets together.  We are offering advertising to those members who are interested.  Rates are as follows:  1/4 page $6, 1/2 page $10, and 1 page $18.  Please let me know immediately if you are interested.

We are going to end the weekend with a raffle modeled after the tremendously successful raffle at last year's AGM.  Raffle information can be found at:  http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/Raffle.htm
Check back often, as new items will be added frequently.  Please let me know if you are interested in donating an item.

Your AGM committee is working hard to put on an exciting and informative program in Dixon, California.  More information on the AGM can be found here - http://www.jsba.org/CAAGM.html

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com