[Jacob-list] Lamb having trouble breathing or swallowing?

Jason Anders rockytopjacobs at att.net
Fri May 9 07:56:40 EDT 2008

How do you dose with activated charcoal? We have never done this before. Thanks so much. It seems he does this after he eats in the morning when my son feeds them a little corn. Our field is in the woods so it could be possible.

Pam Anders
-------------- Original message from Linda <patchworkfibers at alltel.net>: --------------

It sounds like laurel (azalea, rhododendron, mountain laurel would be suspects) poisoning. My neighbor's goats just went through this when they got into the azaleas. She just kept dosing with activated charcoal and they pulled through.

Good luck!
Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com