[Jacob-list] md sheep and wool

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:08:26 EDT 2008

Hi Lia and LIstersRandy and I will be helping out with the JSBA booth setup
F and Saturday. Hope to help pack up on Sunday but can't help in the booth
during Sunday. Wendy Chavin has moved to CA so Ruth Ross handled the
paperwork last year for this year's booth. Royal is doing most of the
shelving etc hauling (and storage)...We hope to get there shortly after
lunch Friday to help set up and early before opening on saturday too. I
think since Wendy and Elizabeth are not there this year that we have plenty
of room for more volunteers...(this is only our second year helping out)

my understanding is that you are more than welcome to bring stuff. I have
Ruth's email if you want to send her a note. She mentioned a discussion of
prices on Friday during setup. Ruth's note mentioned to be sure tags are
clearly labeled with your name so sellers can be sure to keep track.

Ralene Mitschler and Randy Morrison

--
Ralene R. Mitschler, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biology