[Jacob-list] Website Update

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Mon Mar 24 13:23:09 EDT 2008

I have been on a roll (LOL) updating my website. I have some very nice ram lambs for sale, four horn and two horn. There is one that is a two horn out of Honeydew, I know most of you breeders want four horn ram, but his dam is a four horn and he has a absolutely the most uniform fleece from front to back and very black markings. He is stunning, only drawback he is a two horn. His sister is a two horn lilac that is also for sale.

Don't forget to look on the rams for sale list.

Will be attending the MSWF this year so we an bring them along if they are not entered.

Hope everyone is a having a good lambing season. We were done February 8th.

Peggy
www.ridgecroftfarm.com<http://www.ridgecroftfarm.com/>