[Jacob-list] Its the simple things in life!!

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Fri Mar 21 10:19:29 EDT 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 4:28 PM, R. Unzicker wrote:

> Once again I am reminded its the simple things in life that I find

> rewarding. Yesterday morning I went out to feed the ewes and

> Jacobs Ladder Maizie was standing there with a nose, no feet, just

> a nose visible from her posterior! I hate that sight, especially

> on a 12 year old ewe.

I'm glad to hear all things worked out well! And I agree with what
others have shared about your lovely farm and remarkable photo of
your sheep all lined up!

I like the theme of 'the simple things in life' and with that in
mind, will report that our stillborn troubles ended, and we have 6
lovely lively lambs this season, 5 ewes and one ram. The markings on
all the ewes are to my liking!

When might I start to be able to tell if they are 2 horned or 4
horned lambs?

Lasell J Bartlett MSW

"It's our nature to get along."