[Jacob-list] Picture perfect farm!

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Wed Mar 19 11:25:39 EDT 2008

Yeah, I've wondered that about Royal's sheep lined up like that for years. Funny, I never thought to ask him! Great photo, for sure. And, in real life, his farm IS that gorgeous! Inside and out...

I'm jealous of all you folks with lambs on the ground...Guess I'll be last as usual, but I keep reminding myself, it's by choice...it's much nicer out there at the end of March, beginning of April, than in Feb. or early March...It's warm today, 31, and sleeting, snowing earlier, snow tomorrow, they say, and 16 or so overnight, I think I remember...but infinitely better than the 0 or -5 in Feb.! Another week or so and I ought to be seeing some lambs. Can't wait. Then, I'll have to get LInda to update my website, too, since I'm computer illiterate when it comes to websites! www.maplehilljacobs.com. I'll have to correct the home page, for I sold all the shetlands, and post photos of the cute little Nigerian Dwarf Goaties, not to mention the lambs. I'm tired even thinking about it, even though I don't have to do the work.