[Jacob-list] am not sure exactly how this works or if I am doing it right but I have a question for all.

Stephanie Rutherford stephlrutherford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:24:01 EDT 2008

Explanation and Question:

I am a senior in my high school and in our senior year we have to do a
senior project. For my senior project, my social issue has to do with the
Jacob's sheep. I believe some of the sheep at my job are Jacobs but I am not
sure to if they are completely they came in a heard or different horned
sheep, but the "Jacobs" seem to stick together and breed with each other as
far as I can tell and these are the examples I am using because they are
local and easily accessible. My question for you is can I interview a few of
you for my research paper I have to do. I am not sure exactly what I am
asking but they will be general Jacobs questions and suggestions you may
have for me. Can any of you help me by letting me interview you. It will
probably be some time next week because I have to walk with my teacher about
a few things first. The sooner you can get back to me the better, Thank you.

Stephanie
StephLRutherford at gmail.com