[Jacob-list] ebay auction for hunting Jacobs

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Thu Mar 13 15:11:09 EDT 2008

Mark

If they wish to list this on their site thru the internet, so be it. If you think that as a Jacob Breeder that this is OK to do, produce rams for this type of sport, target killing. If you look at the auction then you will see they are Jacobs. Hunting is when you go out in the woods with nature and hunt a wild animal.
Last I looked Jacobs were listed under domesticated.

I did file a complaint with Ebay and will with Peta if this is not removed by Ebay. That is my undertanding of Liberty.

Peggy