[Jacob-list] Need a ram?

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 10:40:26 EDT 2008

It is time to re-evaluate the flock members here in OHIO and I would like to offer some Jacobs for sale:

I have two 2007 registered rams both 2H - either one your choice for $150 - can send reg pix today - need to get updated ones as of June 2008.  I also have a 4H lilac dark ram from Moonstruck Farm that is not registered for $100.

We have a fine selection of 2008 Jacob ewes that are ready to go to new homes as well as several 2007 ewes  - if you know anyone wanting a starter flock here in OH, please consider sending them here as I will fit them with a young flock, one young adult ewe that has lambed and 2 or more ewe lambs - not elders or culls.

2008 ewe lambs

$200-your choice 2H or 4H color of fiber blue-eyes brown eyes;
$150-my choice will be registerable-excludes blue-eyed and lilacs
$100- low color ewes that will likely NOT pass JSBA registration

I also have a few (7) 2008 non-Jacobs FiVE Navajo-Churros (3e/2r)
and one Jacaob-churro ram and one Jacob-Cotswold ewe if anyone wants to try another fiber type.

Thanks for reviewng this.