[Jacob-list] Fwd: Jacob photo?

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 00:42:59 EDT 2008

Send in your photos !!

Mick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean Teller <jteller at ogdenpubs.com>
To: information at jsba.org
Sent: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 1:32 pm
Subject: Jacob photo?

Hello,

Grit Magazine is a
national rural lifestyles publication based in Topeka, Kansas.
In our September/October issue, we have a guide to sheep breeds, and the Jacob
breed is included. We were hoping you might help us with a high-resolution,
color photograph or two to illustrate the breed. We could include the
association’s Web address and contact information with the article.

Do you have any suggestions where I might find photos? Our
deadline is next week, and I will be out of the office on Monday.

Our art department prefers jpgs or tifs, at least 300 dpi, and
as large a photo as possible. Our Web site is www.Grit.com, if you’d like to
check out the magazine. Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Jean Teller

Senior Associate Editor

Grit Magazine