[Jacob-list] Opinion regarding "true Jacob"

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Tue Jun 3 10:06:21 EDT 2008

Kathey

Well that was last year's argument. I breed two and four horn. Four horn sheep do sell better but there are some people that prefer two horn sheep. I have no idea where all of this is coming from. I was told and read that Jacobs are not cookie cutter and do come 2 or 4 horn, leg marking, no leg markings, black, lilac. Where is all this talk of cross breeding coming from? Did you ask that man why he thought that?

Peggy