[Jacob-list] Fwd: Photo and information request

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 00:17:05 EDT 2008

Pictures anyone ??

Mick

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Hasheider <honeycrk at chorus.net>
To: information at jsba.org
Sent: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 1:59 pm
Subject: Photo and information request

Dear Sir or Madam:

?

I am writing a book entitled "How to Raise Sheep"
for Voyageur Press in Minneapolis. www.VoyageurPress.com This is the third
in a series of livestock books I have written for them.The books are licensed by
FFA.

?

One chapter in the book covers the various breeds
of sheep in the U.S.?I am wondering if you could provide me with a few
photos of?Jacob sheep?for use in the book? The publisher requires a
resolution quality of 300 dpi for digital photos.High quality prints are also
acceptable.?I would need your permission to use any photos in the book and
will give your association photo credits as well as list the association in the
resource section of the book.

?

Please let me know if this directory?listing
is correct for your organization:

?

Jacob Sheep Breeders
Association

83136 Rattlesnake
Road

Dexter, OR 97431

(541) 747-6149

information at jsba.org

www.jsba.org

??

I am
working under a rather tight deadline and any?photos I receive by August 8
can be considered for publication.

?

Thank you
for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

?

SIncerely,

?

Phlip