[Jacob-list] Jacob Sheep Show at SAFF

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Jul 14 06:29:39 EDT 2008

I just received word that the Southeast Animal Fiber Fair has approved my request to add Jacob breed classes to their sheep show. SAFF is held the last weekend of October in Asheville, NC. More information can be found at www.saffsite.org. Letty Klein will be judging. There

There is a junior class, as well as open classes. All sheep must be registered and entries are due by October 6.

Please join us if you can. We'd like to make this an annual event, so help us show the show committee that we are a dedicated and enthusiastic bunch! If you can't attend and would like to sponsor a class, there is information on saffsite.org. If you can attend, but won't be sheep, come cheer on the entrants!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com