[Jacob-list] my suspicion

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jul 11 07:24:29 EDT 2008

Does the S gene also control facial markings? Or is that a difference gene?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep, Angora Rabbits, Handspun YarnWhere does this string start ... like I read half an e-mail. Is the question about the difference between S and s (dominant and recessive spotting)? or a recessive that has whitened one side and not the toher? I'm a couple ogf cards short of a full deck.

Fred Horak
St. Jude's Farm
1165 E. Lucas Road
Lucas, TX 75002