[Jacob-list] JSBA AGM Raffle

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 13:27:17 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone - We have received some wonderful raffle items for this year's AGM! If you haven't looked at the raffle page recently, you can see it here - http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/Raffle.htm You can designate what items you would like your tickets to go towards. PayPal is accepted and checks can be mailed to - 83136 Rattlesnake Road, Dexter OR 97431 with checks made out to JSBA. Please let me know if you have any questions! Don't miss this opportunity to win some wonderful jacob items!

Thanks!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com