[Jacob-list] pinkeye

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 20:46:29 EST 2008

I believe Bio-Myacin is another label for LA-200. Excellent product... I am
caring for a friends flock He just bought some sheep out of TX last
weekend they came home with pinkeye.. it quickly spread thru his flock, and he had
to go out of town on Wednesday.. He dosed the 3 he thought had it with LA 200
On Thurs, Hubby and I went over and ran everyone thru the chutes and they
were in poor shape. Several sheep were totally blind... We dosed the whole
flock with LA-200 Neo-Myacin eye powder.. and came back better prepared on
Friday..... I ended sewing up 2 of the eyes......I also squirt Pen. G in the eye
if it is pretty bad.

We ran them thru te chutes today and were pretty impressed how well it
works.. We use LA 200 or BioMyacin whichever is handy!

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)