[Jacob-list] Attention Jacob Breeders!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas P. Carnes tcarnes at carnesely.com
Sat Feb 23 20:27:22 EST 2008

Agreed. I have been talking about this for the last couple of weeks. I am in Texas, but we don't even let people hunt our deer, let alone our livestock. If you care, you need to ask what they want them for. If you think it is no worse than selling them for meat, then you have never shot a deer and watched it run several hundred yards -- or worse. I do not believe this is limited to Texas though. I think you will find similar websites wherever there are "exotic" game ranches. I would suspect they have the same issue in colorado, wyoming, montana, and idaho -- at least. If you don't have a problem with it, as I have said before, that is fine. We all have our politics. But, if you do care, you should be aware of this and ask. They pay 850 to kill a jacob. That seems really silly to me.
Thomas P. Carnes
713.921.7790 (Telephone)
713.921.7793 (Facsimile)
tcarnes at carnesely.com