[Jacob-list] Updated My Webpage

Lynette Frick lynettefrick at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:38:36 EST 2008

Hi all,

I forgot to mention this in the last email. I finally updated my page and
have all the purebred lambs born to date listed! The pics. don't come up any
bigger, but I can send some if anyone is interested. I think I should get a
site building program because building a page from scratch with basic html
just takes way to long. If anyone has any problems with the page or it loads
too small, please email me so I can change it. It loads quickly on my
computer with dial up, but I don't know if it will for everyone else.

Thanks again!

Lynette Frick
IDEAL FARM
Jacob Sheep