[Jacob-list] Our First 2008 Lamb Has Arrived

CARL FOSBRINK carlfosbrink at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 13:59:58 EST 2008

Lisa,

You are off to a very good start. I love the horns on Mercedes and the beautiful markings on Mercy.

Carl

timberacres at peak.org wrote:
Greetings All!

I don't post often as I am new to Jacobs and have only had them since
2006. My friend and mentor, Shannon Phifer got me hooked:) This is our
first year of breeding our ram to our ewes.

Our first 2008 lamb arrived on Friday, February 15th:) He is a cute lilac
ram lamb out of a first time Mom. Both mom and lamb are doing great:)

We have 3 more ewes to lamb and I can't wait! I will have more pictures
posted as the lambs start to arrive and grow.

Lisa Stirnemann
Timber Acres
Philomath, Oregon
www.timber-acres.com