[Jacob-list] Billy Burch's site

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 13:34:53 EST 2008

I believe I also am missing something - I didn't see anything offensive on his website. I noticed he has Painted Desert Sheep which are reportedly a combination of about 10 breeds, including Jacob. Also I know tons of people that cross Jacob with other breeds because the people like the spots, or horns, fleece, or hardiness of the breed. That doesn't bother me - I choose to breed exclusively registered Jacob, but that doesn't mean that is the only thing to do with them.