[Jacob-list] I agree with Sue's daughter

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 10:12:53 EST 2008

I'm sorry you received negative comments. Rest
assured, you're not the only one who raises
non-registered stock.

I don't get into the registration process either. My
area doesn't support the sale of "registered" sheep
(at a higher price), so I don't go there.

Plus, I feel if the sheep come from two Jacob parents
(both registered), the offspring should be
registerable w/out photos, inspections, etc. Just my
two cents' worth.

We've had Jacobs on and off since 2001. We have
returned to just breed Jacobs and are eagerly awaiting
our 2008 lambs from 3 ewes. Only bred 3 due to severe
drought and hay shortage here in NC.

Please don't stop posting and reading from this list
because of a few negative comments! Welcome!

Joy T
Son Rise Farm
Creedmoor NC
Home of The Fiber Flock