[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 42, Issue 17

fourhornfarm fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 20:46:31 EST 2008

Sue,

Please tell your daughter that she should continue to send messages to the list. Sometimes people just don't choose the right words and sometimes what they write doesn't come out the way they intended and sometimes they may have had a bad day and sometimes maybe they just don't know how to communicate with people. Your daughter should learn that there are always going to be things like that happen in life, but if she is interested in something she should hang in there and not let it bother her. If she is communicating in a friendly manner it is the other person's problem, not hers.

Carl