[Jacob-list] Maybe?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Feb 18 19:35:40 EST 2008

Maybe we should not bash people on this list? Especially people that did nothing except inquire about buying sheep. Maybe we should think the best of people/prospective buyers until proven otherwise?

Yes, we do talk among ourselves privately. "Is that the person that never showed up after you waited for three hours in the cold at the old place? yeah, that's him" "is that the guy that never sent a deposit?" "have your dealings with this person been satisfactory?" "my dealings with X have been a total PITA". These are private communications.

Let's quit this. Billy Burch emailed JSBA from the website. He did not expect to be flamed in public. Nor did Tom expect to be flamed from a simple inquiry. Let's go back to arguing about britch wool.

Linda
erleichda (look it up)

www.patchworkfibers.com