[Jacob-list] Fwd: JACOB SHEEP

fourhornfarm fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 09:59:35 EST 2008

Mick,

I checked out his web site. His sheep, deer and peafowl look well cared for and healthy.
He has Painted desert sheep, which have Jacob blood in them.
We have several JSBA members that cross their Jacobs with other breeds for wool or meat or to improve hardiness so if he wants to cross his I don't care.
A couple of months ago I was looking at some pictures of Painted desert sheep on the Internet and kept a photo of one. I will scan it and send it to the list. I thought it was a pretty hair sheep because it looked a lot like a Jacob.

Carl